BookTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BookTalk

A place made by book lovers, for book lovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Denali-A Twilight Fanfic by Alicia (aka bella109)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bella109
Admin
bella109

Location : That place with all the tall, pointy mountains (aka Colorado)

Denali-A Twilight Fanfic by Alicia (aka bella109) Empty
PostSubject: Denali-A Twilight Fanfic by Alicia (aka bella109)   Denali-A Twilight Fanfic by Alicia (aka bella109) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 1:08 am

WARNING: I do not own Twilight, New Moon, or Eclipse. They are all property of Stephenie Meyer.

~~~
For a group of vampires, we sure were large. There were 7 of us. I think we are the biggest, besides them. So, you’d think we’d get noticed pretty often, right? But this town was strange. The citizens of Denali did not shy away from us, with our different colored eyes. Many humans walked the streets, but none of them interested us, just like none of them were interested in us. Then, one detached from the crowd.

I could tell she was different, like us, as soon as I met her topaz gaze. “Come,” she said. And we followed.

We soon came upon a house, and finding no hint of a threat, walked in. There were many others there. I wondered how they could go around and not be noticed. Maybe they’re why we didn’t stand out.

They we’re coupled off, mainly, except the strawberry blonde who led us in.

“Hello, I’m Tanya. You’re welcome to stay with us, if you’d like.” After we’d learned that they were like us, living off of a staple of animal blood only, we decided to take up their offer.

Things were okay for the first few months, and then Tanya started laughing a little too loudly when near me. And she always found a way to be by me. I could tell she was interested in me. I needed to erase thoughts like those from her mind. I was in no way interested in her.

I was afraid to be alone with her. I could read her intentions in her mind, and on her face. I always made sure I had someone with me when I was around her.

That day, I was alone. Everyone besides me was out hunting. I had jus hunted and was not thirsty. I thought I had the house to myself. But, soon I heard someone come quietly into the room. It was Tanya. I was doomed.

She walked in slowly and sat next to me, uncomfortably close. She laid her hand on my leg as she spoke.

“Edward, dearest, you’ve been avoiding me. What’s the matter?” I did not respond. I sat still as a statue as I swallowed my fear of what I knew was about to come. Things started to get out of hand. She started to gently pull herself into my lap. “C’mon, Edward. I know you want me as much as I want you.” That brought my impatience with her to its limit.

“I’m sorry, Tanya, but I don’t. I know this sounds so human, but I only like you as a friend. I’m sorry you felt otherwise.”

“Why don’t you want me?” She demanded. She sounded very hurt. Trying to placate her, I responded with the firs thing that came to my mind.

“I prefer brunettes.” Little did I know how true that statement would turn out to be. And with that I walked out the door.
~~~

Well, there it is.
Please let me know if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes.
Please leave all comments in my comment thread. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bella109

Denali-A Twilight Fanfic by Alicia (aka bella109)
Page 1 of 1