BookTalk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BookTalk

A place made by book lovers, for book lovers

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Boredom-A Twilight Fanfic by Alicia (aka bella109)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bella109
Admin
bella109

Location : That place with all the tall, pointy mountains (aka Colorado)

Boredom-A Twilight Fanfic by Alicia (aka bella109) Empty
PostSubject: Boredom-A Twilight Fanfic by Alicia (aka bella109)   Boredom-A Twilight Fanfic by Alicia (aka bella109) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 2:11 am

WARNING: I do not own Twilight, New Moon, or Eclipse. They are property of Stephenie Meyer.
---
Bella was out, having dinner with her father, celebrating her engagement. Though, I don't think it was much of a celebration, more of a way to convince her not to do it, so I was alone, with nothing to do without her being around. I was extremely bored. I debated what to do.

I could stay here, at home, and try to find something to do. I could ask Alice to a game of chess! I thought excitedly, and headed to try and find her. But, then I remembered our last chess playing experiance. That was no fun at all. It was too hard to play chess with someone who can see what moves you want to make as soon as you decide.

I could find Emmett, and we could spend a few hours together. It'd been a long time since we'd had some "brother-to-brother" time. But, all Emmett would want to do is wrestle, to prove how strong he was for the millionth time. I didn't want to be beat up just now.

So, what to do with myself? I went outside, walking wherever my feet led me. Of course, they led me to Bella's house. But what to do here? I went inside to see if I could find some trifle human thing to amuse myself.

I first tried Bella's room. There had to be something in there to keep me occupied. Her computer sat on its desk. I could go on that, and surf the internet. But her computer was so slow! I'd have to see if I could get her a new one of those, along with the car.

I searched under her bed, to see if there was anything interesting under there. Like any other teenager, under her bed was disgusting. I dug around in the piles of junk, searching for my unknown prize. Finally, I came upon something that could occupy me. It was a diary. Hmm, it'd be interesting to see inside Bella's mind. But, should I do it, invade her privacy? I decided I'd read the first page, and if it got too personal, I would stop. I opened to the first page. It was covered with atrocious handwriting. After a few minutes, I finally deciphered what it said:

Dear Diary,
I am so mad at Mommy! She won't buy me a pony...

I stopped there, laughing so hard my sides hurt. I'd found the diary she'd probably used at age 8. Who knew my Bella was so interested in getting a pony. Maybe I should bring this up, causally ask if she'd like a pony, and see her reaction.

I put the diary back under her bed and went downstairs. The diary had amused me for a few minutes, but now I was bored again. I decided to see what was in the kitchen, rather than to search Charlie's room. There was nothing worthy of note on the counters, so I decided to rifle through the cabinates. The first few were just plates and cups, which were boring since I coldn't break them without anyone noticing. Then I hit gold. The canned food cabinate! There had to be something in there. After searching through all of the multi-colored bean, canned pea, and tuna cans, I found it.

It was a large container. I immediately became curious, so I pulled it out of its resting spot. It was a can of coffee. Hmm...I'd never gotten to try coffee as a human. I wonder what it tastes like. Bella always said a good cup of coffee in the morning does wonders. And I'd seen in many minds a love of coffee. I then decided I would make some.

I followed the instructions on the can. Soon, a warm aroma filled the kitchen. This smell increased my desire to try some. I poured a cup, opening the back door as I did so, so the smell of coffee wouldn't bee too strong when Bella and Charlie came home, which would probably be soon.

I sat down at the table, with my cup of coffee in my hands. I raised the cup to my lips, about ready to take a drink when I remembered that I could not drink coffee. Well, I could, but I'd have to find a way to hack it back up later. Plus, it wouldn't taste good at all. Oh, but the aroma. How I wanted to sip the wonderful smelling stuff. I stared dejectedly at the coffee for a while, depressed since I couldn't taste it.

Soon, I heard wheels on the pavement outside. I quickly closed the back door and went to Bella's room, bringing my cup of coffee, where I knew she'd know I was waiting for her.

My face must have still looked downtrodden when she walked in. She first stared at my face, her face creasing with worry. But, as her eyes traveled to the full cup of coffee in my hands, her expression grew puzzled.

"Whats the matter?" she asked as she came to sit by me.

"I cant drink the coffee," I said, my voice filled with remorse. And, as I said this, I could see her trying not to crack up.

Then, inspiration struck, a way to make me look more dignified.

"So, Bella, how would you like a pony?"
---
Please leave all comments in my comment thread! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/bella109

Boredom-A Twilight Fanfic by Alicia (aka bella109)
Page 1 of 1